Bridesmaid Checklist: Did You Finish Packing Yet?
Being a bridesmaid is not all that easy, sometimes you get tasks thrown on you last minute because you never know what’s going to happen at a wedding. In order to be as prepared as you possibly can for the big day, you’ll need a packing list to make sure you don’t miss anything.
What You’ll Be Wearing
- Bridesmaid dress
- Strapless bra, pasties, adhesives
- Button down / loose jacket: This is for when you’re getting your hair and makeup done for the wedding, wear something that’ll be easy to take off without ruining your finished look
- Heels: Wear the same pair you wore for your dress fitting and alterations to ensure the skirt length stays the same
- Jewelry: Rings, bracelets, necklaces… you name it
- Sneakers / sandals / comfy shoes: Get ready to get down on the dance floor
- Bouquet: Double check with the bride or planning coordinator to make sure the bouquets will be delivered at the agreed upon time
- Gift: Even though you’re a bridesmaid, you’re still expected to bring gifts for the newlywed couple
- Cell phone charger / battery pack
- Anything the bride has asked you to bring
What Goes Into Your Makeup Bag
- Your emergency kit from Leading Ladies: Did you know that every full dress and/or a top & bottom combination from us comes with an emergency kit completed with pasties, bandaids, double sided tape, and a sewing kit?
- Makeup: Even if you already have a makeup artist lined up for the wedding, you should probably still have a few basics in case of an emergency
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Deodorant & perfume
- Feminine products
This is just a sample checking list, if you have any more personal items, do remember to add them to this list. A wedding day should be fun and enjoyable, it should not be spent panicking and stressing over every little detail. Most of all, being a bridesmaid is a special experience that you so rarely get to do with your besties, make the most out of it while you can!